- Your oldest document
- Progress of a sort
- Rejected Apprentices – a little known source
- My Family History – What Now?
- When is DNA not important to family history?
- The next big thing?
- It’s family history Jim, but not as we know it
- Why genealogists love general elections
- Pursuing Probates
- What happened in the year….?
helenosborn on Your oldest document jaygen2014 on Your oldest document jaygen2014j on It’s family history Jim, but n… Wayne Shepheard on A Love Match or Simply Good… hjl on Are middle names just a fashio…
Tag Archives: ancestry
Like anyone else, I have a lot of puzzles to work on in my family tree. One that had been nagging at me for some time was the precise blood relationship between a Joseph Beachcroft who married a Mary Beachcroft. … Continue reading